Have an event coming up but want to host it away from home? Consider the SWM Clubhouse. There's space for up to 100 people and a separate area to serve food. We've hosted many graduation parties and baby showers and would love to host you and your closest family and friends for your gathering! Click here to go to the reservations page and see if your date is available (select Clubhouse as your amenity from the drop down menu). Submit a request for your date, complete the rental agreement and pay the applicable fees. Remember - for your date to be reserved you must pay the applicable deposit and fees, and have your signed agreement on file with the board.
The amenity site is available to all Stonewall Manor residents who are current with their annual assessments. However, failure to abide by the following rules can result in suspension, expulsion, or possible legal action.
- SWM Members are responsible for cleaning up after themselves and removal of personal items. The SWM HOA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- If furniture within the clubhouse has been moved to accommodate your guests, it must be returned to the original placement.
- Abuse, excessive noise, unruly behavior, and deliberate damage will not be tolerated. Unreasonable or disruptive language is not permitted. Any infraction of any items specifically noted will be subject to further penalties including, but not limited to, further legal recourse.
- Absolutely no smoking or firearms are allowed on the premises of the clubhouse or any property owned by the Stonewall Manor HOA.
- SWM Members should be dressed appropriately.
- Candles will not be allowed in the clubhouse unless they are protected. Any wax spotting on the carpet or furnishings will result in a cleaning charge of $50.
- Loitering is not allowed. All SWM Members are encouraged to call the police to enforce this rule.
- If any SWM Member or guest of the SWM Members destroys the community property, the SWM Members will be responsible for replacing the damaged property.
- Children under 12 (twelve) years of age are not allowed in the clubhouse, basketball or tennis courts without a guardian present. Children under 14 (fourteen) years of age are not permitted in the pool area without a guardian present.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed in the clubhouse, pool area, or tennis courts.
- All bicycles must be parked away from the entrance to the clubhouse. Motor scooters, motorcycles, and mopeds must be parked in the regular parking spaces.
- Sitting or swinging on the fence surrounding the amenity site is not allowed.
- No food should be left outside or inside the clubhouse, including rice or birdseed.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. You are swimming at your own risk. The homeowner’s association will not be responsible for any bodily harm which is the result of reckless or careless behavior.
- The clubhouse may not be engaged for profit earning functions.
- Be courteous of other SWM Member’s private parties. If you are aware that another SWM Members has rented the clubhouse for a private event, please take note of where your children are and prevent them from disrupting or joining a private party.
Remember, this is your community. Please take pride in your amenities; they are an asset to our homes.