The pool area at Stonewall Manor offers plenty of space for families to relax and take a break from the hot Georgia summers. With several loungers, tables, and shaded spaces, you don't have to take a dip to feel refreshed. Click here for the Pool Rules in their entirety.
Reminder: The pool opens on May 31 this year (open MWFS) with new guidelines in place due to COVID-19. All pool visitors must sign a waiver and should review the new guidelines here prior to accessing the pool. If you signed a waiver last season, you will not need to sign another this year. You can reserve a time for the pool here.
General Pool Rules and Guidelines
- You must have an active pool fob to enter the pool area and bathrooms - for the 2021 pool season, you must enter via the clubhouse and check-in with the attendant.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Pool hours are from 12:30pm - 8:00pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday (subject to change, please make a reservation).
- There will be no life guard on duty, so swim at your own risk.
- Glass containers are not allowed in or around the pool area, basketball courts or playground areas.
- Food is not allowed in or around the pool area - if you have food it must be consumed in the veranda area near the clubhouse.
- No running or horse playing around the pool.
- Please do not stand on any of the furniture. Any resident or guest found doing so will be asked to leave and must pay to repair or replace any furniture broken as a result of their actions.
- If you move the furniture, please return it back to its original location when you are done using it.
- If you open an umbrella, please let it back down when you leave.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unaccompanied minors (13-17) are limited to 2 guests.
- If there are other residents using the pool, please refrain from playing music unless all parties agree and it's played at a low volume. Explicit, unedited music is prohibited.
- Swim diapers are required for children not potty trained.
- Pick up all trash and ensure that you leave nothing behind (clothing, pool toys, etc.)
Remember, this is OUR community. We're all empowered to pitch in, speak up, and help remedy situations that are detrimental or put our community or residents at risk. For instance, if you see anyone jumping any of the fences, please stop them or contact one of us.