The purpose and objective of this committee is to define and recommend policy and procedure to the SWM BOD any and all issues related to improving and establishing safety for homeowners, visitors, and property. The general purpose of the committee is to serve as the eyes and ears of the association, working with homeowners to ensure the community’s sense of safety through open access and communication.
- Become knowledgeable about the rules, policies, and procedures of the homeowner’s association.
- Evaluate safety related issues of the community, common area property and buildings; forward requests or issues to the BOD.
- Review incidents reports from contracted security company.
- Recommend policy & procedure to the BOD regarding safety of the Association.
- Work with local law officials on needs of the Association, crime issues, and traffic concerns within the community.
- Provide updates to the community Association website/newsletter concerning the actions of the Committee related to Safety.
- Monitor vehicular traffic issues and report to local authorities and contracted security the homeowners’ concerns.